Representing Employees In Workplace Disputes And Wrongful Termination
When you have been denied wages you’re owed, discriminated against, wrongfully terminated or otherwise suffered an adverse job action, you may be entitled to compensation.
The experienced employment attorneys at Bennett Legal Services handle cases involving wrongful termination, unpaid wages, unpaid overtime and more.
Clients choose Bennett Legal Services for:
- Favorable Outcomes: We fight for a just result, which could be getting your job back or a suitable severance agreement.
- Aggressive Negotiations: We work hard to ensure you receive fair treatment.
- Extensive Legal Knowledge: We have more than 30 years’ experience practicing employment law.
- One-on-One Attention: You’ll receive our personal attention and plenty of support and encouragement throughout the process.
We work with clients in California, D.C., Maryland and Virginia.
- Employment Law
- Denial Of Medical Leave
- Disability Discrimination
- EEOC Attorney
- Employment Discrimination
- Employment Law FAQs
- Federal Employee Claims
- Sexual Harassment
- Wage And Hour Violations
- Wrongful Termination
We represent clients whose rights as employees were violated under laws and policies such as:
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Unemployment benefit laws
- Equal Pay Act
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA)
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Our firm also provides representation for federal and state employees before the EEOC, MSPB, administrative agencies, and state and federal courts.
Why It’s Important to Act Quickly
There are strict deadlines for filing an employment law claim.
It can be heartbreaking to speak to someone who appears to have a legitimate claim only to find that the window of opportunity for making the claim has “closed.”
If you are unclear about the time you have, or of the process, you do not have to handle it alone. Fill out the form on this page to get an experienced employment lawyer on your side — we’ll respond swiftly.